What Your FICO Score Means
You always hear about your FICO score but what do the different scores mean as far as you applying for credit?
FICO scores range between 300 and 850. Here’s what those scores mean:
- Over 750 – you have excellent credit and will be able obtain credit easily
- 720 or more – you still have very good credit and will be
able to obtain credit easily
- 660 to 720 – this is an acceptable credit.
You can still get loans, but you may pay a higher interest rate
- 620 to 660 – creditors are going to be uncertain about lending you money
- Less than 620 – you have poor credit history and will
probably not be able to obtain credit on your own.